Thursday, September 8, 2011

October Read-A-Thon!

It's almost that time again folks. October 22nd is the next Dewey's Read-A-Thon. I had such a good time last April participating. Thank you all for the support and cheerleading. For those of you that didn't get a chance to participate last April, grab your books and coffee. It's another 24hrs of straight reading coming up next month. Don't worry! There will be plenty of games and challenges to keep you motivated, and lets not forget the prizes. I am volunteering for the marketing committee this year to help get the word out. Any good book suggestions? I am starting to get my reading material together now! Last time I didn't make it the full 24hrs but this time around I am determined. Please let me know if you have any questions. I had a little trouble posting the link but if you google Dewey's 24 hour Read-A-Thon it will pop up.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It was just yesterday when you were posting about doing the last readathon. Can't wait to see what you decide to read. I'm currently reading Southern Lights by Danielle Stela. Its pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I might have to add this book to my list of "Must Reads". Let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete