Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Read!

Hello all my book worms! I have been away for a while but my reading has not stopped. In the last few months I have had time to get quite a bit of traveling in and complete a few more books. My current read is called "Committed" by Elizabeth Gilbert. This is the sequel to "Eat Pray Love" which was a big hit worldwide. I have to admit it took me a while to get into the first book but I am very pleased to announce my excitement over Ms. Gilbert's sequel. it is an excellent read so far. Any woman who is in a relationship or previously engaged in one can relate to this book. Marriage is a big topic in this book and I have found myself asking questions and learning so much right along with the author. I have never been married, but as many woman it is definitely something i would love to succeed at. I will update you all on my progress as i read more of the book. Has anyone read or is reading "Committed"? Please feel free to share any thoughts or feelings you may have. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment