Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Red Letter Day!

My first post is going to be rather random b/c honestly I did this on a whim and a little inspiration from one of my bosom buddies. I still have no idea what to write about! I'm sure later on AZ and I will lay down and draft some ideas. I am open to topics people! What to write about? Well first I think I should share how I came up with my display name! Elephant shoes is a quirky saying that I and AZ say to each other! I'm sure it won't take you long to figure out what it means! If your still thinking keep guessing;-) When I had to think of a tittle "Red Letter Day" came to mind first! Its a good day today. I didn't have to work and I woke up in the comfort of AZ's arms this morning. Those two things alone is enough.

Also I wanted to apologize ahead of time for my random paragraphs and flighty topics. It's going to take me a while to get back into this writing thing. I used to write all the time growing up but thanks to real life and jobs and bills I got away from it. I feel like a little kid who just found there favorite toy again! I have always wanted to write a book so maybe this will be my first step towards that dream! I'm signing off now so give me a list of topics that interest you people or else I will be forced to write about MY very exciting life;-)

Until Tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hollywood is always a great source of topics: lying, cheating, stealing, etc. - the moral/ethical discussions are sure to raise some heated discussion and it allows some people to reflect on their own values and share their points of views. I know that you told me about Tiger Woods' mistress posing for Playboy and how that will make his (ex?)wife feel. Also, speaking of Playboy, Hugh Heffner - who is notorious for having 4-10 girlfriends (who know about each other) at the same time - has reportedly kicked out two of his girlfriends from his mansion because they were dating other men. I guess he's the only one that can date more than 1 person in that household? This could branch out into many other topics. Anyway, best of luck with the blog and you know I will always be here to help out!

    ReplyDelete